Best Three Foods To Make You Lose Weight


It's great when you know what foods you can fill up on and still lose weight. I made up a menu of for myself of foods to make you lose weight. I lost a lot of weight in a very short time and I was never hungry!
Eggs are my top one because they are so versatile. You can have them fried, poached, scrambled, boiled or my favorite is an omelet. Eggs are high in protein and contain every vitamin in existence. They are a true super food. I usually chop up a tomato, half an onion and a few green beans throw them in a pan and later add a couple of pre-whisked eggs and make a nice veggie omelet.
That fills me up a treat and gives me enough protein for the whole day and a tonne of fiber and vitamins from the vegetables. I follow that with a piece of fruit.
Smoothie's are my number two on my list of the best foods to make you lose weight. A home made smoothie will only have 300-500 calories and will fill you up for a long time. I always chuck a banana in there to make it nice and thick. My favourite is banana mango and watermelon. I also add in about 100ml or more of skimmed milk for a milky edge. You could use basil seeds, yoghurt, honey and any fruit you like. Once you get going with smoothies you can get creative and the combinations are endless.
Salads are third on my foods to make you lose weight list. They don't have to be boring either. Anyone who says salads are boring just has no imagination. You can throw in all sorts of vegetables and lots of them. You can really make salads huge and still lose weight eating them. How about half a Chinese lettuce (nice and crunchy) half a chopped onion, a whole tomato chopped, diced spring onion, cucumber, grated carrot and half a can of tuna?) That's a big tasty salad. Just make sure you don't throw a tonne of mayonnaise on there or a very sugary dressing.
These three foods are so versatile that you can easily eat them for a month or so just by chopping and changing with the ingredients and still not be bored. This is why I have them as my top three foods to make you loseweight. Not to mention that, if you decide to follow them as a diet it takes about fifteen minutes to shop for the ingredients and I love that!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Share

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites